Monday, November 1, 2010

Anna Mae Worthen 10.31.2010

Kyle, Melissa and Jaycee welcome Anna Mae into their happy family. (I won’t neglect to mention that Sarah and Melissa are hands down the cutest identical-twin-sister-moms in the whole world. I've shot them both and they are 2 of kind.) This family is wonderfully gorgeous and will give you baby fever. I check the Gift Shop on my way out to see if I could perhaps purchase a baby there... but no. Anyways, enjoy!Twinners-2Twinners-10Twinners-22Twinners-4Twinners-12Twinners-5Twinners-27Flasher-21Flasher-92Flasher-47Flasher-18Flasher-30Flasher-32Flasher-36Flasher-29Flasher-33Flasher-45Flasher-50Flasher-40Flasher-52Flasher-53Flasher-57Flasher-42Flasher-72Flasher-83Flasher-14Flasher-86Flasher-22Flasher-55Flasher-48Flasher-49Flasher-80Flasher-99Flasher-54Flasher-66

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow- what amazing pictures!! Sara and Melissa are the cutest pregnant mommas! The pictures of Anna Mae are so precious! Congratulations Sara and Melissa!

mindy said...

they are gorgeous! one was in our singles ward- and i ran into the other one- who had a few kids & I thought it was the same person! haha she let me know they were twins. :) SUCH gorgeous ladies & kiddos. you did SUCH a great job on the photos too!

Melissa said...

I can't tell you how much I love these...I'm so excited to see the other ones. I love my babies....even if they do make me have double chins every other year.

Post a Comment